The Articles submitted to the International Journal of Social and Humanities Extension are to be prepared according to the submission rules and conditions specified below and to be sent electronically by uploading via “Submit Article” section in the website of the journal. Any article that does not comply with the submission rules will be rejected by the editor without initiating review process.
1. Language: The articles submitted to the journal should be written either in English.
2. Length: The articles should compose of at least 5000 words and should not exceed 8000 words including the references, footnotes and figures etc.
3. Page Format: The articles should prepared in the format of an A4 page and there should be 3,5 cm margins from each side of the page.
4. Writing Format: Articles should be prepared in the Microsoft Word Program. The graphics should be prepared in the Microsoft Excel Program. All text should be in “Bookman Old Style”.
5. Page Number: Page numbers should be added to the right at the bottom with a font size of 10 and underlined.
6. Title: Main title of the article should be defined in a way to reflect the content and should not be too long. It must not exceed 2 lines. Main title should be in capital, bold,12 fonts, centered with a space of 6nk before and after. The same rules are also applicable for the English title.
7. Abstract and Keywords: The articles should start with an abstract that does not exceed 150 words. There should be also 3 to 5 keywords after abstract. English articles is abstract and keywords. Abstract and keywords should be in italic, 8font. The titles of these sections should be written in bold, the text should be centered with single line spacing. The space should be set to 6 nk before and after the paragraph.
In this section, the purpose of the study, the data set and method used, the findings obtained, etc. should be focused on. Giving general information should be avoided.
8. Author Information: The articles should not be uploaded with information about the author(s).
The information about the author in article should be added under the title as centered, bold and 10 fonts.
The surname of the author(s) should be in capitals. The title, institution, contact information (e-mail and ORCID ID) should be added as a footnote. This footnote should be italic and 8 font with a 6 nk before and after the paragraph.
9. Main Text: Main text should be designed in a way to include the introduction, method, findings, discussion, conclusion, bibliography and annexes (if any) parts, including the introduction and conclusion parts. Subtitles should be written as 10 fonts, bold and left centered with a 1cm margin. First initials of each word in the subtitles should be capitalized. Line spacing should be set to single. Main text should be 8 fonts and centered. There should be 1 cm margin for first line of the each paragraph and 6 nkspace before and after each paragraph.
2. The Relation between X and Y
3. Econometrical Analyses
3.1. Data Set
3.2.1. Unit Root Test
3.2.2. Co-integration Test
10. Tables, Graphs and Figures: The tables, graphs and figures in the articles should be prepared in the Microsoft Excel program and each of them should be numbered separately. The titles and numbers of the tables, graphs and figures should be placed above, should be centered, bold, 8 font. The initials of the each word in title should be capitalized. Titles should start as Table:1...; Graph 1:…; Figure1:.... If there are any sources related to tables, graphs and figures, they should be indicated below on the left side in 8 font. All the information provided within the tables, graphs and figures should be written in 8 fonts.
11. Equations: The equations in the study should be prepared electronically. They should be right centered and numbered as follows: (1). References made to the equations within the text should be made according to the number given to the equation.
12. Indicating References: Articles should be prepared according to the American Psychological Association (APA) writing style. Please visit the following link to get detailed information on the APA writing style: http://www.apastyle.org/manual/index.aspx. Please do not use footnotes to indicate the sources used in the text. Details related to showing references are provided in the table below.
13. Author Statement: Author (s) must make the following statements.
Statement of Support and Appreciation (Required): The institution(s) and / or person(s) that support the conduct of the research should be specified here; A statement of appreciation to thank the institution(s) and / or person(s) should be added.
In case of no support, the following statement should be added: "No external support has been received during the conduct of this study."
The details regarding the status of the studies derived from the master's theses, doctoral dissertations, projects or conference papers should be provided here.
Researchers' Contribution Rate Statement (Required): The contribution of each researcher in the conduct of the study should be stated.
Conflict of Interest Statement (Required): Among the authors of the study; Potential conflicts of interest (personal, commercial, political, academic, or financial, etc.) that may arise between the institutions / persons supporting the research or between the authors of the research and the institutions / persons supporting the research should be declared.
If there is no conflict of interest, "We do not have any conflict of interest declaration as the authors of the study." should be declared in the form.
Research and Publication Ethics Statement (Required): The following paragraph should be copied in this section.
All the rules stated in the “Higher Education Institutions Scientific Research and Publication Ethics Directive” were strictly considered at every stage of this research. None of the actions specified under the heading "Actions Against Scientific Research and Publication Ethics" of the directive has not been carried out. During the writing process of this study, the citations were made in accordance with the ethical rules and a bibliography was created. The study was subjected to plagiarism control.
Ethics Committee Permission (If any): If the ethics committee permission has been obtained for the research, the details such as the name of the ethical evaluation committee, the date of the evaluation, the document number, etc. should be indicated here.
14. Bibliography: Bibliography should follow the text without any blanks. The list of sources should be presented as centered, 8font, single line and 0nk space before and after the paragraph and should be in alphabetic order. Details related to showing references are provided in the table below.
15. Thesis and Proceedings: The articles submitted to the journal should not be published before. The articles depending on the thesis and orally presented proceedings without publishing full text can be submitted. These cases should be indicated with a footnote given to the article title. Relevant footnote should be in “Bookman Old Style” and 8 font.
16. Book Review: Book reviews should have 1500-1800 words. All the text should be in “Bookman Old Style”, single space, 10 font, centered. There should be 1 cm margin in the first line of each paragraph with 6 nk space before and after each paragraph.
The title of the book review should be bold, italic, 12 font, centered and with a 6 nk space before and after the paragraph. The initials of the each word in the title should be capitalized. The original name of the book should be indicated. The main title of the book review should be written as follows:
Full name of the book’s author, Publishing Year, Original name of the book, City of publishing, Publisher, Number of pages, ISBN Number.
SAMPLE FOR REFERENCES
Kalaycı, C. (2017). SerbestTicaretAnlaşmalarınınTürkiye’ninDışTicaretineEtkileri: AçıklanmışKarşılaştırmalıÜstünlüklerEndeksiUygulaması. UluslararasıEkonomiveYenilikDergisi, 3 (2), 133-147. doi: 10.20979/ueyd.337299